Fairleigh Dickinson Game Notes:
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:32 left to go.
- The last time FDU started the season 7-23 was 2008.
- The Knights have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after having a three-point percentage of 18.8 percent or worse.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-11) after recording 30 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 84 or more total points this season, Fairleigh Dickinson has lost 100 percent of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records 31 or more field goals made this season, Fairleigh Dickinson has lost 100 percent of the time (0-10).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.8 percent or better this season, Fairleigh Dickinson has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- Fairleigh Dickinson has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 11 games.
- This is the third loss of the season where the Knights opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- This is the 11th game at home this season--FDU has a -9.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Kinu Rochford accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Kinu Rochford and Xavier Harris) accounted for 60.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Kinu Rochford has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 20 times in 30 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Kinu Rochford's career.
- Marcus Burton recorded a team season high in steals with six.
- The top two scorers (Jonathon Williams and Orlando Parker) accounted for 40.4 percent of the points.
- Jonathon Williams has led the team in scoring 14 times in 28 games this season.
- Marcus Burton set a career high with six steals.
- This marks the ninth 20-point game of Jonathon Williams's career.
- Jonathon Williams has 10 straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014